[Qgis-psc] Can we model fund raising efforts from Blender?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Aug 25 00:44:48 PDT 2020

Hi

And the other thing they do, which I have long been petitioning for in
QGIS, is hire a corps of professional, full time, paid staff

https://code.blender.org/2020/07/2020-21-recruitment/

It would be great if we could plan for a similar approach given the huge
impact it could have on QGIS and taking us to the next level.

​

 * Desktop GIS programming services
 * Geospatial web development
* GIS Training