[Qgis-psc] Grant QEP 180 report - Quality Assurance methodology and infrastructure

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:32:03 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 3:59 AM Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be better to avoid the siloed repo entirely and instead
> include this information in
> https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/developers_guide/index.html ?

Yes, I agree, once is adopted, the correct place for this documentation is
definitely somewhere in erg... documentation :-), either inside
developers_guide or in a separated "testing_guide" doc (no strong feelings
about it).
We didn't go that route (yet) because we wanted to see the community buy-in
before "polluting" official documentation/repositories, but I can do it
right away, if we agree it is the best.

Alexandre Neto