[Qgis-psc] Resource Sharing plugin in core?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Mon Feb 17 00:03:04 PST 2020

Hi Paolo, +1 for this feature to be part of the core.

However, we tried in 3.0 to reduce the number of core plugins to avoid
maintenance issues, startup slowdowns etc...

I'd really much like this feature to be native one and not a plugin to
keep a lean core.  Maybe we could open somewhere a list of suggested
fundings that are not critical and will not be funded on QGIS.org
budget. That could give ideas to funders not knowing what to fund. I
personnally would have loved such a list when I had hands on a budget.

Best regards

Régis

--
Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.