[Qgis-psc] Resource Sharing plugin in core?

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Tue Feb 18 08:10:53 PST 2020

On 18.02.2020 16:40, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> I think our best bet is leaving the plugin where it is and advertise it
> broadly to make it known.

I still don't understand why it would be a problem to just move
the plugin repository under to github.org/qgis.

Up sides:
* Akbar would like to "get rid of it", and this would help him
   achieve that
* The QGIS organisation would get some more control over the
   administration of this plugin. Everyone seems to agree that
   resource sharing is important, so some more control would
   be OK.
* The plugin would appear more "official".
* Simple to do - just copy the Akbars repository and give it a
   sensible name

Down sides:
* None provided

Håvard