[Qgis-psc] Resource Sharing plugin in core?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Feb 18 11:13:32 PST 2020

Hi Håvard

 From my side, no big objections but also no big plus that I can see.

The "appearing official" would mostly be something for developers, and I
don't think that's the main target audience.

Suggestion:

- create a new organisation QGIS-Contribution, fork the repository
there, ask Akbar for permissions.

- roll the drums where it's visible for end users - blog post, twitter,
mailing lists, news panel ...

Matthisa