[Qgis-psc] Resource Sharing plugin in core?

Håvard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Tue Feb 18 14:02:11 PST 2020

On 18.02.2020 20:13, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> Hi Håvard
>
>   From my side, no big objections but also no big plus that I can see.
>
> The "appearing official" would mostly be something for developers, and I
> don't think that's the main target audience.
>
> Suggestion:
>
> - create a new organisation QGIS-Contribution, fork the repository
> there, ask Akbar for permissions.

Done.

1) Organisation: https://github.com/QGIS-Contribution

2) The repository has been imported / copied:
https://github.com/QGIS-Contribution/Resource_Sharing.

3) Akbar and Alessandro have been invited as owners.

I have used the QGIS logo and qgis.org association - I
assume that is OK.

Please let me know who else to include in this
"organisation". It would be nice to have some of the PSC
members on board.

> - roll the drums where it's visible for end users - blog post, twitter,
> mailing lists, news panel ...

Not today...

ToDo: Update the metadata on
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/qgis_resource_sharing/