[Qgis-psc] Resource Sharing plugin in core?

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Feb 19 02:40:37 PST 2020

Hi

What about if we ship QGIS ‘bare bones’ and on first run ask the user if they would like to install our selection of highly recommended plugins (which are basically what are in core or things like resource sharing)? That way we could onramp people into using those whilst still keeping them separate? Maybe in the plugin website we could just tag ‘endorsed’ plugins to defined which get installed in this process?

Just a thought anyway….