[Qgis-psc] Grants 2020 preparation for voting

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Jun 15 10:50:09 PDT 2020

Thank you Denis!

We need the summaries as soon as possible. According to our timeline, we
wanted to publish the voting results at the end of June (after a two
week voting period):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNmSJxztrHrqLfillDH8v1zWaMzxFUyYSPT3sut55eQ/edit?usp=sharing

If you can manage to write the summaries by Sunday 21st, we can start
the voting and have the results ready around July 6th.

Regards,

Anita