[Qgis-psc] Developer roles

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Mon Jun 29 00:56:59 PDT 2020

 > not junior developers but people with real talent and skills,
experienced developers with knowledge C++, Qt, Python, etc.

In our experience, working with GSOC students and spending time to mentor
and help them to get to know the code/community, they have REAL talents and
their contributions have been on par or exceeding some of those "senior"
developers who get paid for living.

Kind regards
Saber

Saber Razmjooei