[Qgis-psc] Formal request to extend LTR life span to two years

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sun Mar 1 22:40:56 PST 2020

Hi

I agree with Paolo. While I am a supporter of a 2 year LTR lifespan, I don’t think it should be done retrospectively.

If we put it to a community  or PSC vote I would also like to see a solid motion to vote on (i.e. not simply ‘Let’s extend LTR to 2 years’) which addresses the numerous technical concerns raised in the discussion.