[Qgis-psc] SAP HANA

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Wed Mar 11 07:42:23 PDT 2020

Hi Even,

Don't know about SAP being (or planning to become) a QGIS sustaining
member, but they did support the QGIS Contributor Meeting as a Titanium
sponsor and planned to send 3 devs to the meeting.

Unfortunately, due to corona restrictions, the meeting has been
postponed until next year. :(

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributor-Meeting-in-'s-Hertogenbosch#sponsors

Kind regards,
Raymond