[Qgis-psc] PyQgis Cookbook revision

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 02:34:32 PDT 2020

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 10:23 AM matteo <matteo.ghetta at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's great news!
>
> Ale are you planning to "just" correct the current snippet and script or
> also to add additional topics?

The main goal is to put code snippets under CI test and to make the
tests pass, secondary goal it to update the text content to reflect
changes in the API when necessary.

In case there will be any time left after the above mentioned goals
(which I can't really foresee now), I will probably work on expanding
the QGIS Server Python API documentation, which is really lagging
behind and where there is a lot of new exciting stuff to document
(last but not least I'm one of the few persons who is comfortable to
work with).

Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it