[Qgis-psc] [vote] PSC seat count

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Mar 23 09:17:19 PDT 2020

Hi PSC, I was checking the statuses to double check all was good for AGM
and I noticed that they say

> Prior to the election, the outgoing PSC determines the total number of
seats of the incoming committee.

Currently we are 5 active members, one vacant position and 2 honorary
members. Most of the time we are 6 at the PSC meetings because we are
"abusing" Tim's kindness and basically pulled him 100% back into
operative work since we've been stretched pretty thin in doing all that
needs to be done.

we have great candidates ready to help so I suggest adding one seat to
the PSC so to have 7 members plus 2 Honorary members and of course keep
on "abusing" Tim's kindness for him to be at the meeting but give him
less TODOs :).

======= Vote to add one seat to the PSC to a total of 7 active members.

+1 Marco

Ciao