[Qgis-psc] [vote] PSC seat count

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Mar 30 01:30:37 PDT 2020

Hi all, so far we got

- my proposal
- Anita I'm ok with it
- Andreas I'd welcome it
- Paolo and Tim 0 and warning about possibly achieving the opposite effect.

That is a fair point, I wasn't suggesting having one more person to not
be "a too small, closed circle", but rather to have more shoulders to
put work on :)

In any case I'm absolutely open to take back the proposal if nobody is
really convinced about it :)

Cheers

Marco

--