[Qgis-psc] Post loomio... how to vote?

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Mon Mar 30 02:42:43 PDT 2020

Hi Matthias,

On 30.03.20 11:28, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 3/28/20 10:19 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
>>
>>> And for the record, what is the cost for sticking to loomio?
>> Basic plan 1 $ per person per month. Unclear whther we can activate it
>> just for the AGM month.
>
> I just checked with Loomio, they have set us on a free plan for now
> (and mentioned a 1$/user/year plan for communities and volunteer groups).

thanks a lot for getting in touch with them! Did they mention for how
long the free plan is?

anyway, 60$/year is definitely worth already more than the time we spent
discussing this :)

> What they asked in return is a blog post about our Loomio usage. I
> could imagine a general blog post about our "democracy" and tools we
> use would be a nice statement from the project whatever solution we
> turn to.
>
> If others like Loomio (like I do), I think that's a fair road.
I think too, I'm definitely no fan of mailing lists.
> If the general preference is to move to another solution, that's fine
> too.

agreed, just please consider the time-investment required to run things
ourselves

Cheers

Marco