[Qgis-psc] Post loomio... how to vote?

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Mar 30 02:28:14 PDT 2020

Hi

On 3/28/20 10:19 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:

>> And for the record, what is the cost for sticking to loomio?
> Basic plan 1 $ per person per month. Unclear whther we can activate it
> just for the AGM month.

I just checked with Loomio, they have set us on a free plan for now (and
mentioned a 1$/user/year plan for communities and volunteer groups).

What they asked in return is a blog post about our Loomio usage. I could
imagine a general blog post about our "democracy" and tools we use would
be a nice statement from the project whatever solution we turn to.

If others like Loomio (like I do), I think that's a fair road. If the
general preference is to move to another solution, that's fine too.

Best regards

Matthias