[Qgis-psc] AGM - processing the voting results

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Mon May 4 03:16:12 PDT 2020

Hi Andreas and PSC,

Perhaps it's a good idea to create an ad-hoc (neutral/non-PSC-candidate)
committee for the next PSC election. I think it's quite common to have this
ad-hoc committee in other organization's elections. But of course, it will
need time/volunteer/resource to create one.

/me back to code again

Best regards

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:46 AM Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder who will be in charge with doing the processing of the voting
> results:
>
> - make sure that only voting members voted
>
> - apply our logic/formula for getting the results for PSC.
>
> Perhaps we need a "neutral"  person here - maybe Tim - would you be
> available?
>
> Thanks and greetings,
>
> Andreas

Ismail Sunni