[Qgis-psc] AGM - processing the voting results

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 4 03:29:14 PDT 2020

Hi Ismail,

Yes, it's a good idea to have such an independent committee for next time.

Yes - we definitely will discuss the process in our PSC meeting
tomorrow. But as Tim said - it is a learning process. Every year
something slightly new comes up. But hopefully, after some
repetitions/years we would have fewer and fewer such issues as we
increasingly learn how to improve the process.

Thank you for your input and suggestion!

Andreas