[Qgis-psc] AGM - processing the voting results

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 4 04:25:00 PDT 2020

Hi Marco,

Thanks for doing this processing.

However, the weighted PSC votes formula is something we need to revisit
I think. It systematically favors person who run for chair or
vice-chair. Is this really the formula we agreed on last time?

And why does the ranking within the PSC really matter? I added a new
column with the actual votes and the results are quite different.

Andreas