[Qgis-psc] Issue on number of downloads and star on plugin

Romário M. Carvalho Neto romariocarvalho at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 08:28:17 PDT 2020

Hello PSC. I was instructed to send an email to you because of an issue I had. It is explained in details at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/issues/751 and in its comments. But briefly, I deleted my plugin and I am worried about the number of downloads and star I had and now, they are gone. I uploaded the plugin again (the very same one) and I would like to have that number of downloads and star back, just as it was before. Not much of an issue, but means a lot to me and to those that are working to spread the use of this plugin. I really think that the numbers of downloads and star may represent the interest of people on the subject and helps you to focus the efforts on improving it. As a developer, these numbers may show that people are using the work you have done. So I beg that those numbers may be shown there again, just as it was before I deleted the plugin, by mistake (also explained at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/issues/751).

Thank you.
Romário Moraes Carvalho Neto