[Qgis-psc] Follow-up: supporting community members impacted by Covid19

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu May 7 03:13:54 PDT 2020

Hi all

Thanks for the various thoughts provided. I was just raising it in case someone could see an obvious way we can help. My thinking is basically that 20k in grants split between companies who probably already have lots of other contracts probably doesn’t make much difference in their lives, but that money (or other funds as Andreas suggests below) could make a real difference if there are people within our contributor community that are struggling. Anyway no worries if it is not practical….

Thanks

—

Tim Sutton

Co-founder: Kartoza