[Qgis-psc] (QGIS 2020 Grant Report) QGIS Server and performance monitoring

Latoya Wilson wilsoncareerrc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 05:38:21 PST 2020

Good Morning,

Is there anyone that uses QGIS to analyze trends in STEM-based industries
growing or ability to grow in urban districts? Their ability to recruit
qualified underrepresented talent? Education and economic status of
residents? Lastly, analyze STEM-based career pathway programs in
institutions that serve K-16 students?

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 5:17 AM Paul Blottiere <blottiere.paul at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear PSC,
>

> Here is the report about the QEP
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/185.
>
> The whole QGIS-Server-PerfSuite has been upgraded to use 3.10 and 3.14
> releases
> side by side with 2.18 and master branch. Performances may be now monitored
> daily with the latest releases. Moreover, a simple anomalies detection
> mechanism
> has been implemented and a mail is sent if a regression is detected.
>
> Several scenarios have also been added to compare performance with the same
> data but relying on different providers (PostGIS, Spatialite, Geopackage
> and
> Shapefile).
>
> Finally, a simple mechanism based on multiprocessing has been implemented
> simulate multi-clients situation. However, we don't have scenario based on
> this
> mechanism for now.
>
> For those interested, the last report is available here:
> http://test.qgis.org/perf_test/graffiti/2020_11_12_01_00/report.html.
>
> In spite of the limited scope of scenarios, there're very interesting
> results.
> Here is not the place to talk about it, but I'll communicate about it
> later.
>

> Regards.
> --
> Paul Blottiere
> QCooperative: https://www.qcooperative.net/
> Hytech Imaging: https://hytech-imaging.fr/

Latoya Wilson, MPA
WCR Consultancy
Career Readiness and Public Policy Consultant
856-905-4107
rebuildworkforce.com
*Twitter:* ToyaWCRC
*Linkedin:* linkedin.com/in/latoya-wilson-mpa-7972603
*Instagram:* toyawcrc