[Qgis-psc] Grant Programm QEP Discussion Summary

ElPaso elpaso at itopen.it
Tue Apr 6 04:03:11 PDT 2021

Il 06/04/21 12:50, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> Thank you Alessandro, that would be very much appreciated!

No problem, I'll put something together in the afternoon, can you please
confirm that the topics we need to discuss are

- if the QEP matches the acceptance criteria for grants (no new features
etc.)

- if there have been strong controversial points in the QEP discussion

Anything else?

> So far, I haven't heard from anyone else who would be willing to help.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anita
>

> On 05.04.2021 20:39, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
>> Hi Anita, if nobody shows up I can spend some time tomorrow before
>> our meeting.
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 5, 2021, 19:35 Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at
>> <mailto:anitagraser at gmx.at>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hi,
>>
>>     So far, we don't have a volunteer to write the summaries yet.
>>     Ideally, we would have them ready for the PSC meeting tomorrow.
>>     Alternatively, we may have to use some time at the meeting to
>>     write them together.
>>
>>     Regards,
>>
>>     Anita
>>

>>     On 03.04.2021 10:16, Anita Graser wrote:
>>>
>>>     Hi,
>>>
>>>     One of the grant process enhancements enacted in 2020
>>>     (https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/31
>>>     <https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/31>) is that we aim to
>>>     provide QEP discussion summaries to the voting members. Last
>>>     year, Denis volunteered to write these summaries.
>>>
>>>     Since the QEP discussion phase ends tomorrow (Sunday, April
>>>     4th), we need a new volunteer
>>>     (https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/53
>>>     <https://github.com/qgis/PSC/issues/53>) to summarize the
>>>     discussions:
>>>
>>>     https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3AGrant-2021
>>>     <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3AGrant-2021>
>>>
>>>     ideally by Tuesday - in time for the PSC meeting.
>>>
>>>     The most discussed proposals so far are:
>>>
>>>       * https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/202
>>>         <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/202>
>>>         - PIP dependencies for Python plugins
>>>       * https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/214
>>>         <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/214>
>>>         - QgsRasterProjector optimization with linear interpolation
>>>
>>>     Regards,
>>>
>>>     Anita

Alessandro Pasotti
w3: www.itopen.it