[Qgis-psc] Grant Programm QEP Discussion Summary

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Apr 6 04:13:48 PDT 2021

On 06.04.2021 13:03, ElPaso wrote:
> Il 06/04/21 12:50, Anita Graser ha scritto:
>>
>> Thank you Alessandro, that would be very much appreciated!
>>

> No problem, I'll put something together in the afternoon, can you
> please confirm that the topics we need to discuss are
>

> - if the QEP matches the acceptance criteria for grants (no new
> features etc.)
>
> - if there have been strong controversial points in the QEP discussion
>

> Anything else?

Yes, this is what we need to discuss in the PSC meeting. We might also
want to go through the proposal summaries to see if we agree that they
can be sent out to voting members. We also reserved the right to provide
voting recommendations (haven't done so in the past, not sure if
necessary this year).

Regards,

Anita