[Qgis-psc] Centenery celebration of Białowieża National Park (Poland) and QGIS.

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:47:39 PDT 2021

Hi Michał,
I have been in Białowieża and also have been a guest at the Mammal Research
Institute a long time ago (my host was Włodzimierz Jędrzejewski)!

I would love to see a QGIS named Białowieża, and would love even more to be
back there in a developer meeting! I guess many would love the place, the
nature, the people and why not... Zubrowka :)

Cheers!

-- G --