[Qgis-psc] Grant voting 2021 closed

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Apr 24 12:35:56 PDT 2021

Thank you Tim and Etienne!

After summing up the 8 top ranked proposals, the total is €22,500. The
next proposal would exceed the planned programme budget of €25,000.

Our options are to 1. fund the top8, 2. top up the budget to fund the
top9, 3. pick a cheaper proposal (like the macOS notarization) that
still fits into the budget.

What do you think? I've put this topic on the PSC meeting agenda but
maybe we can resolve it earlier, here on the list.

Regards,

Anita