[Qgis-psc] Question: review of standard development rates for 2022?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Dec 19 23:00:24 PST 2021

Hi Nyall,

We can certainly revise the rates from time to time.

It is also clear that rates and inflation rates are different in
different parts of the world - on the other side - most of our devs who
participate in the bug fixing effort seem to be in the Euro zone or
Australia in your case.

Any suggestions for a revised rate? 110? 120?

At the beginning - when we introduced the rates - we already
communicated that the rates would be lower than the normal industry
rates, which are probably somewhere between 150 and 220.

Andreas