[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Unscheduled 3.18.1 release?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Sat Feb 27 05:16:33 PST 2021

Hi Ale,

On Sat, 27. Feb 2021 at 09:20:06 +0100, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:
> +1, not sure if a week is enough though, the CI blackout has been
> hiding a few issues that must be taken care of before we ship another
> broken release.

Same here.  The processing message about SAGA 7 should also be checked and be
removed if it's bogus.  Not really sure if it is.

And some more time to let people test with the new dependencies on Windows
would probably be good too - so far it seems to work as good as I hoped - I
expected more hickups ;)

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode