[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Unscheduled 3.18.1 release?

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 02:13:22 PST 2021

Hi all,

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 1:16 PM Jürgen E. Fischer <jef at norbit.de> wrote:

> Same here.  The processing message about SAGA 7 should also be checked and be
> removed if it's bogus.  Not really sure if it is.

to me it should be removed. The message was a warning for who had SAGA
>2 installed because we shipped QGIS with SAGA description files for
SAGA 2.*
Now we ship SAGA 7.* with the description files for this version, so
no need anymore for the message.

> And some more time to let people test with the new dependencies on Windows
> would probably be good too

Well... if you are onboard with it then I formally propose to include
a 1 month testing period between the date of the creation of the
installers for any .0 release and the date of the release.
This would give time to test the artifacts and fix the outstanding issues.

cheers

-- G --