[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Unscheduled 3.18.1 release?

Lior Kaplan lior at kaplanopensource.co.il
Sun Feb 28 03:00:31 PST 2021

At least 1 RC build would be great.
Just to filer /asses critical  issues.

I like what LibreOffice does with their release process:
Alpha release, then a feature freeze.
Then a beta1 and a few RC releases
With the final one becoming the final release.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/7.2#7.2.0_release

We have less complexibility with translation as they do, but the general
idea is good.

Notice installers are created on a daily basis, so people can debug both
the code and installer:
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-7-1/

+972-52-2235911
L: Lior Kaplan <https://www.linkedin.com/in/liorkaplan/>