[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] PyQGIS Cookbook License

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 14:35:10 PDT 2021

Hi,

Although I think you can safely use and replicate any part of the
documentation, including code snippets, I think you spotted an important
issue.

I do believe we should add a licence to all our documentation. Maybe a
creative commons license.

I have included the PSC mailing list in this reply, maybe they already have
a position about this subject.

Alexandre Neto

A sexta, 2/07/2021, 18:30, Malte Ziebarth <ziebarth at gfz-potsdam.de>