[Qgis-psc] Question on QGIS Accessibility issues

Simon-Pierre Lemieux SLemieux at mte85.com
Mon May 17 07:27:39 PDT 2021

Good Morning Richard,

First I just want to thank you all for emailing and including me in this process, it truly means a lot.

As for the suggested QWidget and creating the pdf with all the shortcuts, I am more than willing to give it a chance and keep you posted.

Thank you,
Simon-Pierre

Simon-Pierre Lemieux | CAD Technologist
MTE Consultants Inc.
P: 519-743-6500  | SLemieux at mte85.com

MTE Consultants Inc. | 520 Bingemans Centre Drive, Kitchener, Ontario N2B 3X9
www.mte85.com | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook

COVID-19 Update: We remain operational and are currently available by email and phone, however, our offices are closed. Staff that are required to visit job sites or perform field work are required to follow MTE health and safety policies and procedures, as well as additional COVID-19 protocols, which can be viewed here. : https://www.mte85.com/covid-19-protocols/