[Qgis-psc] CRS problem

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Nov 10 07:22:26 PST 2021

The nightly builds of Windows (standalone) do have debug information in them, yes?

Do we have a description/instructions on how some Experienced Windows user maybe could reproduce this with such nightly build and the debug_viewer(?) enabled? And share that with devs?

Would that help?

I think an instruction page for Windows users on how to gather such info would be helpful?
I would add also: some time ago somebody mentioned also the possibility to download the Windows-artifact to test a Pull Request (no python, but working and very helpfull in other cases.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde