[Qgis-psc] CRS problem

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:43:03 PST 2021

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 4:22 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> The nightly builds of Windows (standalone) do have debug information in
> them, yes?
>
> Do we have a description/instructions on how some Experienced Windows user
> maybe could reproduce this with such nightly build and the debug_viewer(?)
> enabled? And share that with devs?
>
> Would that help?
>
> I think an instruction page for Windows users on how to gather such info
> would be helpful?
> I would add also: some time ago somebody mentioned also the possibility to
> download the Windows-artifact to test a Pull Request (no python, but
> working and very helpfull in other cases.
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

Hi Richard,

The window artifact now has Python (since a few months), thanks to Sandro
Mani.

The problem is that the build toolchain is different from osgeo4w so it
won't help much with debugging issues that might be related to specific
compiler/dependencies versions.

Cheers

> On 11/10/21 4:06 PM, Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> > Hi Andreas,
> > from my tests it seems to affect only 3.16.13 on the standalone
> installer, so not 3.22.0 standalone. OSGeo4w is not affected (something
> that delayed me realizing about this regression). The matter has been
> raised yesterday night in the dev mailing list, but beside Nyall reply
> there has not been other answers.
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > -- G --
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 2:59 PM Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net
> <mailto:a.neumann at carto.net>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi PSC,
> >
> >     Seems like another major problem surfaced with QGIS 3.22:
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/45939 <
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/45939>
> >
> >     Jürgen / Ale: do you think this is a packaging issue or something
> else?
> >
> >     Andreas

Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net