[Qgis-psc] Infos for upcoming budget meeting

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Sun Nov 14 13:31:11 PST 2021

Hi all,

I updated the accounting document with the  latest figures. Income wise it
looks quite good, on the expense side it is really a bit hard to tell ... I
still expect quite a few invoices.

Here is the 2021 budget compared against the current accounting:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wtmYXQLeK_ftNPWtDHS_A-dFB-MjfvNl-Tfj51B7DjQ/edit?usp=sharing

Note that the figures for the training certificates will go up and the
stripe donations will go down, because many training certificates are now
bought through stripe.com and I did not find the time yet, to filter them
out and change the accounting accordingly. I expect the shift from
stripe.com donations to training certificates to be a couple thousand €.
But that doesn't affect the overall income.

Here is the 2022 budget proposal document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17aO8BmBfgp_tmoacjHtYCcwH6EImw2RF3zQHtai6_Rs/edit?usp=sharing

Of course the proposal is subject to change during the discussion in the
budget meeting.

Greetings and talk to you on Tuesday evening.

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)