[Qgis-psc] Qt-for-Python

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 04:56:34 PST 2021

Dear PSC,

Following the report of the evaluation of Qt-for-Python for QGIS' Python
bindings (see https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/237)
and its conclusion, I would like to propose that a group of meaningful QGIS
dev meet and discuss to make a decision (if possible with the current
knowledge) regarding the adoption of Qt-for-Python and if the adoption is
held propose a roadmap and a refined estimation of the work.

This group would be composed of:
Julien Cabieces
Nyall Dawson
Matthias Kuhn
Alessandro Pasotti
Denis Rouzaud

Please let us know, if the approach (as detailed in the report) is OK with
you and if we can move forward. The composition is of course flexible and
if you think someone should join, let us know too.

Kind regards and thank you,

Denis