[Qgis-psc] First sample outputs of telemtry work

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 07:57:26 PDT 2022

Hi Tim,
the results are mind blowing !
Really nice work. More than 50K openings every day is huge.

I'm not sure I understand correctly the "other" category in the per-country
graph. Is it the sum of all calls?
I would like to be sure to correctly interpret the fact that French users
are probably ~45% of the total users. (which does not surprise me, still we
are far away from contributing financially at the level of usage)

Best regards
Régis