[Qgis-psc] Propose Andrea Giudiceandrea (agiudiceandrea) and Nicolas Godet (nicogodet) to be part of the community team

Loïc Bartoletti lbartoletti at tuxfamily.org
Mon Aug 8 05:15:26 PDT 2022

Dear PSC,

I'd like to propose two new members for our community team : Andrea
Giudiceandrea (agiudiceandrea) [1] and Nicolas Godet (nicogodet) [2].

Since years, they do an outstanding job in ticket management and
regularly suggest efficient solutions. They are already very involved in
the community and deserve to be punished appropriately :).

So, I recommend their names as community members to give them the rights
in the bug triage, ticket management, etc.

Best Regards,

Loïc

[1] https://github.com/agiudiceandrea

[2] https://github.com/nicogodet