[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Current state of QGIS and Qt 6 (good news!)

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Aug 18 06:38:59 PDT 2022

Hi Richard,

Looks like the QCA_INCLUDE_DIR is not working properly.
I'd suggest installing all libraries, you can install them into your home
folder somewhere to keep things isolated but that will make sure the
headers and libs are in the expected structure.

Cheers
Matthias

On Thu, Aug 18, 2022 at 11:42 AM Richard Duivenvoorde via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Cool! Thanks Nyall!
>
> Off course this is a challenge for Debianista's :-)
>
> Just tried on Debian testing, actually your 4 zip's/dependecies compiling
> went very well.
> (did not INSTALL anything, just compiled)
>
> But then I get stuck on QGIS itself (looks like it is trying to compile
> the ossl plugin again, or qca is not finding the plugin so?)
> (note: I disabled some AUTH stuff because... something errored, and I
> thought to try without)
>
> # build QGIS qt6 (had build all other stuff in /home/richard/git/qca)
> mkdir build
> cd build
> ccmake -DBUILD_WITH_QT6=ON -DWITH_BINDINGS=OFF \
> -DQCA_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/richard/git/qca/qca-master \
> -DQCA_LIBRARY=/home/richard/git/qca/qca-master/lib/libqca-qt6.so.2.3.4 \
> -DQSCINTILLA_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/richard/git/qca/QScintilla_src-2.13.3/src/ \
> -DQSCINTILLA_LIBRARY=/home/richard/git/qca/QScintilla_src-2.13.3/src/libqscintilla2_qt6.so.15.1.1
> \
> -DQTKEYCHAIN_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/richard/git/qca/qtkeychain-master \
> -DQTKEYCHAIN_LIBRARY=/home/richard/git/qca/qtkeychain-master/libqt6keychain.so.0.13.99
> \
> -DQWT_INCLUDE_DIR=/home/richard/git/qca/qwt-6.2.0/src \
> -DQWT_LIBRARY=/home/richard/git/qca/qwt-6.2.0/lib/libqwt.so.6.2.0 \
> -DWITH_OAUTH2_PLUGIN=OFF \
> -DWITH_AUTH=OFF \
> ..
>
>   QCA OpenSSL plugin C++ check compile output:
>   Change Dir: /home/richard/git/qgisqt6/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
>
>   Run Build Command(s):/usr/bin/gmake -f Makefile cmTC_c5530/fast &&
> /usr/bin/gmake  -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_c5530.dir/build.make
> CMakeFiles/cmTC_c5530.dir/build
>   gmake[1]: Entering directory
> '/home/richard/git/qgisqt6/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
>   Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_c5530.dir/qcaossl.cpp.o
>   /usr/bin/c++  -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5
> -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtCore
> -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++
> -I/home/richard/git/qca/qca-master -fPIC  -std=gnu++11 -o
> CMakeFiles/cmTC_c5530.dir/qcaossl.cpp.o
>   -c /home/richard/git/qgisqt6/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/qcaossl.cpp
>   /home/richard/git/qgisqt6/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/qcaossl.cpp:2:16:
> fatal error: QtCrypto: No such file or directory
>       2 |       #include <QtCrypto>
>         |                ^~~~~~~~~~
>   compilation terminated.
>   gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_c5530.dir/build.make:78:
> CMakeFiles/cmTC_c5530.dir/qcaossl.cpp.o] Error 1
>   gmake[1]: Leaving directory
> '/home/richard/git/qgisqt6/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
>   gmake: *** [Makefile:127: cmTC_c5530/fast] Error 2
>
>   CMake Error at cmake/QCAMacros.cmake:76 (message):
>     QCA OpenSSL plugin not found (run-time/unit-test dependency)
>   Call Stack (most recent call first):
>     CMakeLists.txt:526 (FIND_QCAOSSL_PLUGIN_CPP)
>
>   Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
>
> Anyone a hint?

> [...]

 <https://qfield.org/get/>

QFIELD 2.0 IS HERE! - Hold the power of QGIS in
your hand - learn more
<https://www.opengis.ch/2022/04/05/qfield-2-0-is-here/> - get it now
<https://qfield.org/get>