[Qgis-psc] qgis2 webserver issues

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Feb 27 00:19:16 PST 2022

Hi Kaplan,

Thanks for the dnssec link, that looks like something we can do.

Coming friday I now plan to:
- move qgis.org website to another cloud-instance
- (maybe also docs.qgis.org)
- enable dnssec on those (ssl we already use letsencrypt for)
- change build script (on qgis2) to rsync to those
- investigate if we can shutdown apache on qgis2 (or what is holding us back)
- I'd be in favour of either a new qgis2 or upgrading qgis2 to latest debian too, but need help of Juergen with that (not sure what he has running on build stuff) @Juergen, are you available for some questions maybe next friday?

Regards,

Richard