[Qgis-psc] Step-up for OGC compliance

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Tue Jan 4 10:38:55 PST 2022

Dear Community,

maintaining the OGC compliance for QGIS server is a very time consuming
undertaking that up to now was completely relying on the volunteer work of
very few community members. Unfortunately Régis cannot follow this anymore
(Thanks a lot Régis for all the work you put in!).

We therefore are looking for community members to take over the lead on
this.

Ideally, we'd also like to see organisations that rely on QGIS server
certification to step-up financially to support the big workload needed.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me

Cheers
Marco

--
Marco Bernasocchi