[Qgis-psc] DOI for QGIS project / Springer Handbook of Geoinformatics / Deadline January 20

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Jan 17 07:45:40 PST 2022

Great, thank you Alessandro.

Would it be too inappropriate to squeeze in a "release" to trigger the
DOI creation so that we could manage Peter's deadline?

I noticed that Jürgen announced that 3.16.16 is the last release of this
LTR. Maybe we could create a copy of the 3.16.16 release called
something like 3.16.16-final just to trigger the DOI? Or would that
cause some other unwanted effects?

Regards,

Anita