[Qgis-psc] Request about training certificates from QGIS user group Ecuador

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jan 21 01:50:42 PST 2022

Hi,

I am forwarding the following request from the QGIS user group Ecuador
(a new sustaining member from just recently):

-----------------------------------

Dear Andreas, I have a query.

As a group of users can we be part of the certification program?

I reviewed the certification process and registered our request,
however, I received an email in which they mention that user groups
cannot issue certificates.

I have seen that there are user groups that are in the program and
therefore register the request to our user group in the program and be
able to contribute to the project.

I'll look forward for your answer

Cheers

Adrian