[Qgis-psc] Google

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Wed Jan 26 13:34:36 PST 2022

Hi All, I dont think that this wil impact us. as I already suggested some
months ago, we are registered as association not striving profit in
Switzerland and have been accepted by the Stifter-helfen.ch
which is the swiss TechSoup Global's regional arm.

Thanks to that we can apply for a google workspace for non profits.

I'll follow-up on that and let you know at the next PSC meeting.

Cheers

Marco Bernasocchi

QGIS.org Chair
OSGeo.org Board member