[Qgis-psc] Request about training certificates from QGIS user group Ecuador

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Jan 31 05:20:35 PST 2022

I'm not against option 3 but I was voting for option 2 for the following
reason: If the applicant is not a user group, then a user group and the
reviewer check that everything is in order. However, if the applicant is
a user group and we still want to have two parties that look over the
application, then reviewer and PSC seems like a natural approach.

Regards,

Anita