[Qgis-psc] Request about training certificates from QGIS user group Ecuador

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Mon Jan 31 05:38:17 PST 2022

Hi all,

I agree with Anita. Option 2 seems more consistent. It ensures that there
are always two parties accepting an application for training certification.

I also don't expect a "flood" of applications from user groups. It would
probably be more the exception than the rule that a user group also applies
for running QGIS training with training certificates.

Andreas

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)