[Qgis-psc] First sample outputs of telemtry work

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Thu May 12 12:28:36 PDT 2022

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the login credentials. I did some fiddling with the versions:

* Some SQL to get clean QGIS versions

* QGIS Version 30-day graph now uses this (Major.Minor version only).

* 20 most used full-versions (Major.Minor.Patch) for the past week
(table) - so we can see what users are using now(ish)

* History of QGIS version use as an area graph - very cool - got it by
fiddling around with things I didn't understand. :-D

* Stacked bar graph of versions. Basically the same as history-of-qgis
but different representation (not sure as to the value of this one;
happy to delete if no-one has a use for it).

You can see them all a little over half-way down on the dashboard. -
http://feed.qgis.org/metabase/public/dashboard/df81071d-4c75-45b8-a698-97b8649d7228

Cheers,

Jonathan