[qgis-qwc2] Layer tree

Karl Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Thu Apr 6 06:43:22 PDT 2017

HI! Thank for the answers. I created an issue about the Legend image. But the behavior of the layer tree may need some more discussion before we do something. Or should we have the discussion in an issue on Github?

I think the ability toggle layer by click on layer name is needed. Checkbox maybe unnecessary but could remain. You can can recognize the state of the entry with a different background color or bold text. I think it's cleaner and more easy to use particularly on touch screens.

Karl-Magnus Jönsson | Gis-Utvecklare
Geografisk information
Miljö- och samhällsbyggnadsförvaltningen
Kristianstads kommun
Besöksadress: Västra Storgatan 12
Postadress: 291 80 Kristianstad
Telefon: 044-135416 | Mobil: 0733-135416
karl-magnus.jonsson at kristianstad.se
www.kristianstad.se