[qgis-qwc2] Transitioning from QWC1 to QWC2

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 05:07:10 PDT 2017

Hi

The idea with QWC2 is that you have a QGIS Server up and running which
serves the projects you want to use as WMS, and then in
themesConfig.json you specify the url to the WMS. The themesConfig.js
script (invoked via yarn run themesconfig) will then query the QGIS
Server and generate a themes.json file which contains all the infos QWC2
needs to display a theme. So the location where you need to place the
qgs files depends on your QGIS Server configuration, as far as QWC2 is
concerned, what matters is that the project is served as WMS.

Hope this helps
Sandro