[qgis-qwc2] compiling QWC2

Thomas Schüttenberg thomas at qgis.de
Tue Aug 28 00:48:01 PDT 2018

Hi!
I am trying to compile the QWC2 acording to this documentation [1], but it seems to run only half way when executing 'yarn run prod'. Some modules are built, but e.g. the folder 'prod', in which the application bundle should land, is not created or populated.

Instead an error in processing 'themesConfig.js' and/or 'themesConfig.json' was raised: "ERROR reading WMS GetProjectSettings of http://qwc2.sourcepole.ch/wms/themes/test" (...) "Error:
connect ETIMEDOUT 178.22.71.6:80" (similar to #107 [2]).

The Proxy in git, node and yarn is set properly.
While this URL (as well as the IP in "Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 178.22.71.6:80") is reachable via Browser and I found it in themesConfig.json I think this could be just a missing customization or configuration for my part. But I have no clue what to configure (first).

I am an absolute beginner in compiling, so hopefully someone can show me the way into this mystery.

[1] https://github.com/qgis/qwc2-demo-app/blob/master/doc/QWC2_Documentation.md
[2] https://github.com/qgis/qwc2-demo-app/issues/107

clueless
Thomas